Sundown Audio

Power Acoustik Sl3400d

FI_Aaron

Im so anxious to get my fully loaded btl 18 finally in. Ive been looking for atleast a month for an amp that i can trust. I really want a t20001 but being that my new car payments wont allow it, i got to looking back into P.A. again. I know people have the A3000 to btls and it sounds good. I was jsut curious how these amps are. I have a red top upfront and a Xstatic 800 out back..anyway, how do u guys feel about this amp?

http://cgi.ebay.com/POWER-ACOUSTIK-SL-3400...oQQcmdZViewItem

and will this sub still rock in my new Pontiac G6 trunk?

Lets Go Ski

but would this have a good signal?

Plus im trying to not have the same as everybody else where i live.

Everybodies stuck on Rockford and Jl and think theyre the gods of audio. Both are awesome but in my price range of 400, rockford is out of the picture.

and i wanna prove people worng

Lets Go Ski

but would this have a good signal?

Plus im trying to not have the same as everybody else where i live.

Everybodies stuck on Rockford and Jl and think theyre the gods of audio. Both are awesome but in my price range of 400, rockford is out of the picture.

and i wanna prove people worng

i hear where your coming from. i sold my RF t10001bd for 2 reasons. one, to get a bigger amp, and 2, SOMETHING DIFFERANT. the RF does have a hreat signal. so i gambled and bought a powerbass xa-3000d. its differant and powerfull. nothing touches the RF, but whos a millioniar

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

my opinion is get a better amp. i mean sure it should perform fine but i think you should look ahead and get a little better amp.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Archived