Second Skin Audio

cheap recone parts?

im just looking for some decent recone parts and what basket and motor i should use. i currently have a mtx thunder 4000 12" 8ohm

specs voice coil magnet

T4128 12" Subwoofer 8 Ohm 30Hz-150Hz 200/400 90.0dB 1 1/2" 28oz. 5 1/2"

i just want to practice reconing, this would be my first and i want to eventually be able to make my own sub to handle around 600-1000w max. so basically what i want to know is where do i get parts, what parts do i need, and would this current sub basket and magnet work. the sub currently works and looks like it almost brand new out of the box but i dont care i got it for free from a friend.

thanks in advance

Current system:Front stage: Alpine type s 6.5No rear:Alpine type s 6.5headunit: alpineAmp: Jbl bp600.1

Sub: Alpine type x 12

dont know much about them. Found a "FLUX" Capacitor on ebay. If I add this to my system, can I really travel into the future? And how far into the future? That probably all depends on how I ground it though, right?

Dude dont even waste your money on capacitors get a second car battery preferably a kinetik or stinger or any other car audio battery use the battery that is correct for your systems true rms wattage do some research on the net for this. Go to kinetiks website they explain how to pick a battery from thier site that fits your system. :shrug:

Archived