Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I got a good laugh when I saw the name and motto of this towing company. Just thought I'd share.

"The Best Camel Tow you can get!!"

IMAG0360.jpg

Edited by bobonit

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1822 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...