Tkitt21 Posted October 8, 2007 Report Posted October 8, 2007 Is there a website or anything where I can find out when and where Db drags are? Quote ~REFS~ -CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D) -SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)
Derrick824 Posted October 8, 2007 Report Posted October 8, 2007 (edited) www.termpro.com Edited October 8, 2007 by Chode69 Quote
Tkitt21 Posted October 8, 2007 Author Report Posted October 8, 2007 www.termpro.com well not just db drags like car audio contests like there was on close by last weekend and I was mad I missed it Quote ~REFS~ -CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D) -SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)
Derrick824 Posted October 8, 2007 Report Posted October 8, 2007 (edited) well not just db drags like car audio contests like there was on close by last weekend and I was mad I missed it Oh, I guess the part where you said "where Db drags are?" confused me. Try www.carshownews.com www.rocknrod.com Or you can just Google "Car shows in my state" and see what pops up. Edited October 8, 2007 by Chode69 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.