clean car, clean install !

Why did you change your amps ? The first RF was very good ones, but the Chrome ones have are really nice looking !

You did not like your hertz speakers ? I thought they were sounding very good. Do you think your new speakers are better ?

Try to post bigger pics please, like the first ones. It's easier to look at.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

You have a good contact with the military guy !!! Take advantage of it. They have very low shipping costs and maybe no customs taxes !

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

clean car, clean install !

Why did you change your amps ? The first RF was very good ones, but the Chrome ones have are really nice looking !

You did not like your hertz speakers ? I thought they were sounding very good. Do you think your new speakers are better ?

Try to post bigger pics please, like the first ones. It's easier to look at.

first of all, thanks for your compliments!

about the amps...there's a world behind the Chrome serie and the last Rf power series... the new powers are beutiful, but the older, are amazing!! they've a lot of power but also a great sound quality and control of the cone... i'm changing only for this...the older power series, are superior...

for the mids, it's only an experiment... but i think the pwr are easier to "keep" on the dash, for hav a major quality of the soundstage, because they can reach about 5khz with no problem at the same db pressure...(the hertz only 3khz)

this install is an experiment for everything :lol:

Archived