Sonic Electronix

it seems the romote for my amp has stoped working. ive checked and re soldered the conections at the romote becouse one was broken but it still doesnt seem to work ive dested the conection at the plug with a dmm with it at the lowest setting on the romote the dmm registers no conection when its fully open it does. can someone with the romote for an ap1800 or 1500 if there the same idk. take a pic of where the wires are soldered on the romote its self so i can double check and make sure i have everything right. pretty much one day it was working then the next it would send my amp into protect mode but when i wiggled a wire it would be fine. i dont think its the conection with in the amp becouse like i said it was working fine till i tore my romote apart and re soldered my conections

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Buy a new cord?

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

im not talking about the romote turn on wire. im talking about the knob that goes into the amp via essentially a mic cable the bass knob is what im refering to

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

im not talking about the romote turn on wire. im talking about the knob that goes into the amp via essentially a mic cable the bass knob is what im refering to

I know thats what you were talking about. And I was saying buy a new one.

And it's spelled remote.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

where would i get just the remote though

Archived