my senior project (fourwheeler audio system) (new pics and a video on page 3)

well i wont be taking it in heavy mud and the most it would see are tree branches and stuff but i was looking at some thick seat vinyl to wrap it in. i know people have glassed quad boxes before. but i also hit alot of holes and bums. plus glassing would probably add allot more weight i guess

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Alright sounds good man, I'll keep on eye on this. Pretty nifty.

its still has alot more work lol. i have some blue led's some plexiglass. and the storage area inside to do plus the mounts. im gonna address some of that tomorrow

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Alright sounds good man, I'll keep on eye on this. Pretty nifty.

its still has alot more work lol. i have some blue led's some plexiglass. and the storage area inside to do plus the mounts. im gonna address some of that tomorrow

Nice! How does it feel on the Rancher? Kinda front end heavy? Idk how heavy it is, but I bet you'll be getting some nice nose dives before long. :)

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

it actually isnt too bad on the front. i find it helps balance it out more since i have a big rack on the back. its not quite too heavy yet just a little bit bulky though. i noticed i need to modify the angle for my eq holder since it slightly hits the body. if i had to guess i would say its probobly about 20 or 30 lbs

it actually isnt too bad on the front. i find it helps balance it out more since i have a big rack on the back. its not quite too heavy yet just a little bit bulky though. i noticed i need to modify the angle for my eq holder since it slightly hits the body. if i had to guess i would say its probobly about 20 or 30 lbs

Well that's good. I used to ride RWD and 4WD Ranchers all the time with my buddy. Right decent wheelers I'd say. :) I still remember running the RWD sideways into a tree about 5 years ago. It was a badass drift too lol.

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

lmao well this one is a 2000 350. i put about 5600 miles on it and i need to put some work into it. new front end realignment and tires. but its 4x4 all the time so it handles great. just horrible on front tires though

• 2 weeks later...

this is its final version for now. im gonna be focusing on putting some beat in my jeep for now.

• 3 weeks later...

well stripped everything out of it and got it sold. so as of now this project is dead moving on to my jeep now

Archived