2006 Pontiac G6 Build W/ Re/Fi Hybrid and DD M3

Got it installed the sub weighs the about 65lbs the box weighs about the same that 130lbs i had to put the the sub in the box and then put the box into the trunk it was freakkinn hard!!! I weigh 115lbs on a good day haaha it wasnt easy i didnt take any pics except one when it was finally in its pretty damn loud and will only get louder as the suspension loosens up a bit its handling the dd at .5 nicely my voltage never dropped at full tilt lower than 12.7 at idle and at .5 ohm Excessive Amerage FTW!! Its a beast will take it to the show and get it meter this weekend!!

2011-06-16140716.jpg

www.wooferwarehouse.com

I finished with a final score today at a local comp. Of 136.7db and won 1st in s3 class and won "phat 12" award but the score doesn't do this thing justice this gets down for a single 12" and gets low!!! Love it sounds good in all areas of music still have several more testing with box positioning I would like to be on the 140s when I'm done with all my testing I also hit a 138.6db at windshield this woofer is still stiff as hell 2 days of being played

www.wooferwarehouse.com

Okay score if you hit it at a lower frequency. The box looks like it has the ability to hit higher with that sub, just do some testing. :D

Ya man test test test.... should be in the 140s very soon i hope just have to see what works best

www.wooferwarehouse.com

Ya I've been looking into doing that but I actually gained 2.6db by flipping it around facing the trunk lid

That's how a trunk works, you'll improve that by putting it forward and sealing it off.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(