Friend's Accord Install - 2 Twelves *vids*pics*

Nice install. That deal looks good! after all this work and no vids? wtf man? jk

haha. maybe some day, maybe before and after new amp. lol.

honestly though i have so many problems when i try to upload videos with my camera to computer its gay but whatever.

I'll see if i cant catch a vid for you guys

06 SCION tC

yea they got pretty good excursion. and yea its fairly clean!! lol.. FAIRLY..

its running off a component amp so really its not doing all too well like they should, soon it will be with upgraded amp tho, i think he said he is getting one next paycheck so.. fairly soon he'll have lot louder/clearer system.

not bad for these subs tho, Shocked me really lol.. it set off my car alarm.. lol

06 SCION tC

• 2 weeks later...
Does the alarm and doorlocks still work. I asked because my civic has the anti-theft light and a code you have to enter like that oneand i want to take it out.

I'm pretty sure, not sure exactly cuz its my buddies and i'm not with him to ask him, but NOT totally getting what your saying, but he does has remote lock/unlock/trunk but not an alarm system (as far as i know)

06 SCION tC

BTW, he upgraded...

he bought 1800w Kenwood amp, wasnt satisfied and had problems, so returned and got the RF P1001 Amp, pushing 1000w and currently only running 2 Sony Xplodes untill he gets the money for the subs.

He is making the decision between Alpine Type R's -or- RF P3's

What you guys think?

06 SCION tC