D.Payne Posted May 31, 2011 Report Posted May 31, 2011 Sorry if there is already a post about this, I could not find it. I was wondering if there's anywhere else to get SMD apparel since livneked doesn't have any posted on their site. Quote 1992 Integra GS2 12" AQ SDC2.0 12
chrishova Posted May 31, 2011 Report Posted May 31, 2011 MEEE TOOOOOOOO!!! Quote Pontiac Grand Prix GT400a Mean Machine alt. EIGHT DD 12''s on a DDz2DD vo 8''s,6''s,5.25''s&tweetsNorfolk, VAhttp://www.youtube.c...ser/ovnorfolkvahttps://www.facebook.com/groups/TheSPLSpot/473815915987218/?notif_t=group_activity#!/chrishovahttp://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1[/color]
David Posted May 31, 2011 Report Posted May 31, 2011 I'm looking into it I promise, because I won't lie, I want some myself. Quote
superchargedamd Posted May 31, 2011 Report Posted May 31, 2011 MEEE TOOOOOOOO!!! X3.Wifey has been lookin to Quote Jensen head unit (junk to start) cadence 5.25 dash re tweets Candence ultra drive amp(mids+highs) rockford fosgate 75hd RESX18D2 X4 subs wired to 1.3 final REBUILDING AS WE SPEAK
chrishova Posted June 1, 2011 Report Posted June 1, 2011 (edited) Thank you David! A pic of the woofer on it would be nice, some people still don't know what SMD is, sorry, I'm in VA! Edited June 10, 2011 by chrishova Quote Pontiac Grand Prix GT400a Mean Machine alt. EIGHT DD 12''s on a DDz2DD vo 8''s,6''s,5.25''s&tweetsNorfolk, VAhttp://www.youtube.c...ser/ovnorfolkvahttps://www.facebook.com/groups/TheSPLSpot/473815915987218/?notif_t=group_activity#!/chrishovahttp://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1[/color]
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.