Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

no interest. delete please.

Edited by RacinJason1971

I screw and tune music a bit for fun. All uploads clip free from 60ish down to under 5hz (all music). Everything from 80's hip-hop to modern stuff. More genres coming soon! Feedback appreciated

2ljj1wp.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/RacinJason1971

Posted

Great stuff!

Do you only do rap ? Wonder if possible to get kansas - wayward son slowed and added lows ? xD

270xp DCpower alternator

RF 2500dbcp

XSpower

2 FI BTL n2 12"

Mitsubishi Carisma

Posted

Bmfcustoms - I have lots more older stuff, sure. I grew up on 80's and 90's rap so I was making a lot at first. I don't see the old stuff done as much and I like it. However, based on PMs, most people wanted newer stuff with the stupid lows in them the most. So I adjusted a bit.

I will be tuning more old school stuff, I promise. In the meantime, I'm going to make a DJ Jazzy Jeff just for you. Thanks for the compliment and input.

Noxside - So far I've only uploaded rap but I am open to most styles. I actually love a lot of stuff from the 70s. Rap was the easiest to start on it seemed so I sort of got stuck. Thanks for pointing that out.

I'm going to take a look at the Kansas song for you. I won't make any promises until I see how it turns out (sounds good, loud and clean?) but I promise you I'll give it a shot! Thanks for the nice words.

RJ

I screw and tune music a bit for fun. All uploads clip free from 60ish down to under 5hz (all music). Everything from 80's hip-hop to modern stuff. More genres coming soon! Feedback appreciated

2ljj1wp.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/RacinJason1971

Posted (edited)

Alright, here's what we came up with.

Bmfcustoms - This is what it sounded like in my head. Hopefully it comes across. Let me know if it's any good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45fJuuA_w2E&hd=1

Noxside - I'm glad you requested this. This took much more effort than anything I've done so far but it was good to learn new things. Please be honest - if it's bad I'd like to know. I thought it turned out OK for my 1st rookie attempt. I've been enjoying it - I hope you do also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZkrpsQVlWY&hd=1

Thanks for your time

RJ

Edited by RacinJason1971

I screw and tune music a bit for fun. All uploads clip free from 60ish down to under 5hz (all music). Everything from 80's hip-hop to modern stuff. More genres coming soon! Feedback appreciated

2ljj1wp.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/RacinJason1971

Posted

You suck at embedding, all you need to do is take the URL link and paste it in the post box

Link below (minus the space in Youtube):

http://www.you tube.com/watch?v=owjklIwsi3k

will make it like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owjklIwsi3k

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted (edited)

@ wonderbreadSTS you bet me to it, your way is alot faster. There should be a sticky to show how to embed vid's.

Here's how you put youtube vid's on the forum:

1. Click "share" under the video on YouTube.

2. Click "show options".

3. Click "long link".

4. Copy the link that comes up

5. When creating your post/thread click the "insert media" button and paste the link in the box

and you end up with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sGYL9zXjH4

Edited by all_your_bass1

94 Toyota Scepter Wagon

H/U: JVC KD-R805

AMP: Rockford Fosgate 401s Punch Bass 1200W

SUBS: 2x 12" 350W Pioneer VCS

SPEAKERS: Front SONY-XSGTX1621S 260W component speakers with tweeters and crossovers Rear 6x9 100W Pioneers

ENCLOSURE: Prefab box non ported

CAP: 1.0 Farid

niko_bellic_nck.png

Posted (edited)

Ahh ok. I was wonder wtf I was doing wrong.

edit: All_your_bass - your method was what it took. Thanks for that. Not sure why but the straight links didn't work for me.

Thanks for the assist

RJ

Edited by RacinJason1971

I screw and tune music a bit for fun. All uploads clip free from 60ish down to under 5hz (all music). Everything from 80's hip-hop to modern stuff. More genres coming soon! Feedback appreciated

2ljj1wp.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/RacinJason1971

Posted

I just copy the URL from the URL bar, you only want the portion that is the vid URL. Sometimes there will be a "&" sign followed by feature=feedu and all sorts of other crap, you don't want that.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted

"I just copy the URL from the URL bar, you only want the portion that is the vid URL. Sometimes there will be a "&" sign followed by feature=feedu and all sorts of other crap, you don't want that. "

Got it, thanks.

I screw and tune music a bit for fun. All uploads clip free from 60ish down to under 5hz (all music). Everything from 80's hip-hop to modern stuff. More genres coming soon! Feedback appreciated

2ljj1wp.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/RacinJason1971

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1288 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...