Sonic Electronix

Ok this didnt work for me.. still pops when i turn everything off. Anyone have any more suggestions? I'm angry.... lol

sorry man i tried :shrug: . thats all ive had experience with. hope your problem gets resolved :good:

Hope so too.. i don't know why it just started.

If i have all 0 gauge wire and then my big 3 is still 4 gauge would that cause a pop? i wouldnt think so.. but who knows im new lol.

Maybe i missed it but is everything still run through the chassis? As grounding goes? You need to run a 1/0 strand from the FRONT negative, to the rear, then attach the amp to the battery. Using the metal on your car is always asking for trouble. If that fails, get some good RCAS from knukonceptz. I had that same HU and never had any problems. It's a grounding issue, or an RCA issue. If it's not those then it's the amp.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Maybe i missed it but is everything still run through the chassis? As grounding goes? You need to run a 1/0 strand from the FRONT negative, to the rear, then attach the amp to the battery. Using the metal on your car is always asking for trouble. If that fails, get some good RCAS from knukonceptz. I had that same HU and never had any problems. It's a grounding issue, or an RCA issue. If it's not those then it's the amp.

It is ground to where the suspension comes into the engine area.. so im sure that is part of the chassis. there is 1/0 running from front to back both positive and negative. I don't think it would be the RCA because i took it out of the amp and it still does the burp when i turn off car.

It is ground to where the suspension comes into the engine area.. so im sure that is part of the chassis. there is 1/0 running from front to back both positive and negative. I don't think it would be the RCA because i took it out of the amp and it still does the burp when i turn off car.

Is the back battery grounded to the chassis at all?

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

I grounded it to the pillar in between front and back door. Sanded it down and everything. It worked fine when it was 4 gauge there, don't know why it would change now.

I grounded it to the pillar in between front and back door. Sanded it down and everything. It worked fine when it was 4 gauge there, don't know why it would change now.

if your battery is connected to the front there's no reason to ground it to the body as well. you're probably creating some sort of loop and that;s probably causing the problem.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

if your battery is connected to the front there's no reason to ground it to the body as well. you're probably creating some sort of loop and that;s probably causing the problem.

I thought you were suppose to ground both batteries? I'm pretty sure on this one actually. Anyone else know if that is true?