WAR IS DECLARED!!! Team Pulse vs. TDH!!! TEAM PULSE WINS!!!!!

Ric Thornton

Matt is right. Single 18" class is gone. If u have a single 18" u will be with the single 15" class. So single 15"/18" combined now. I separated them for some crybabies at the beginning of the season and have not had ONE competitor with a single 18" since. Instead...

The single 8"/10" class will now be separated. A lot have asked for that and we have had some single 8" as well as single 10" competitors so I think it's time.

See u Sunday!!!!

Why are oyu changing it all of the sudden when it's been that way all season? You even said yourself there would be a single 18" class at the show. Can't be changing rules and classes in the middle of the season playboy.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

I know someone that was gonna run in the single 18 class. Was built when this thread was started. Now he will definitely loose having to go against the loudest car at the show.

Always been single 8-10 also. Now they are separated as the show draws closer.

Seems like things are changing for some reason. The classes were stated at the beginning of this thread for the comp. Changing them a few days before the show is lame. Change them at your next comp and stop changing shit.

it does suck that class was taken away. like i told him yesterday i knew a couple people that were gonna compete in that class but found out its merged w the single 15 class and they know they gotta go against the DD Beast they dont even want to come to the show now. Like i told Ric..im not complaining...im saying this for the people that were gonna come and were gonna compete

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

It's funny that not one person competed in single 18" class til now all of a sudden.

I made the choice to add the class four shows into the season and nobody complained but nobody competed in it either. I'm trying to have full classes not one person to win by default. That's no fun.

That's my ruling. I'm sorry if one person is now upset bc they thought they were going to have an easy win.

Who was planning on competing in the single 18"?

U know I think it has something to do with TDH wanting to win this so badly that's y there is complaints. I'm half tempted to give TDH the trophy before the show so we can just have fun. It's a trophy and I'm getting the vibe that TDH is out for blood. I'm sooo over this show. And how will the metro be the loudest with steve h there??

Can't we all just have fun?!?!

You can do whatever you want its your show.

You made this comp the big deal it is. Hell you have "blood bath" in your thread title lol.

No one on our team was asked about it before you started all this. This was all your idea.

We also knew nobody competes in single 18. Take a guess why we would want to show up and compete in it. Don't need to be a brain surgeon to figure that one out. Your team could have easily done the same. Nobody on out team would have said a word if you took the class.

Didnt know we needed to inform you of what we were doing in advance. Or let you know who was in what class. You posted the classes at the beginning of this thread and we tried to prepare to compete and win. At least try to win. Maybe we should all stay home and you can keep all the trophies.

Changing the classes after the fact makes you look like your manipulating the classes for whatever reason. Now all of a sudden there is a single 8 class. I didnt know and no one on the team had a chance to discuss if we would want to try and make a run for that class. To late now. Guess you can just take that trophy like we will take the single 18 lol. All we can do is show up and do what we always do.

Hell im building a single 15 car right now. I would have attended as many shows a possible knowing full well I would never beat the Beast. Just like me and my son did with the Mazda. Took that car to 3-4 shows and got beat by 10db every time. And spent about 100 bucks doing it every time if you count food, gas and entry fees. It was all for fun bro. Your making this all not so fun it isnt funny.

I wont be there so I hope everyone has a good time.

Peace out.

Archived