WAR IS DECLARED!!! Team Pulse vs. TDH!!! TEAM PULSE WINS!!!!!

Ric Thornton

You can do whatever you want its your show.

You made this comp the big deal it is. Hell you have "blood bath" in your thread title lol.

No one on our team was asked about it before you started all this. This was all your idea.

We also knew nobody competes in single 18. Take a guess why we would want to show up and compete in it. Don't need to be a brain surgeon to figure that one out. Your team could have easily done the same. Nobody on out team would have said a word if you took the class.

Didnt know we needed to inform you of what we were doing in advance. Or let you know who was in what class. You posted the classes at the beginning of this thread and we tried to prepare to compete and win. At least try to win. Maybe we should all stay home and you can keep all the trophies.

Changing the classes after the fact makes you look like your manipulating the classes for whatever reason. Now all of a sudden there is a single 8 class. I didnt know and no one on the team had a chance to discuss if we would want to try and make a run for that class. To late now. Guess you can just take that trophy like we will take the single 18 lol. All we can do is show up and do what we always do.

Hell im building a single 15 car right now. I would have attended as many shows a possible knowing full well I would never beat the Beast. Just like me and my son did with the Mazda. Took that car to 3-4 shows and got beat by 10db every time. And spent about 100 bucks doing it every time if you count food, gas and entry fees. It was all for fun bro. Your making this all not so fun it isnt funny.

I wont be there so I hope everyone has a good time.

Peace out.

ok jeez...

PEOPLE THIS IS FOR FUN!!!! To be honest, Nick and I talked about this about a month ago... we wanted to talk it up, do some PLAYFUL shit talking just to get people excited and hyped up... we are not at each others throat.. (think of this as pro wrestling on tv) so please don't take all this shit to heart!!! damn. I love Nick and all of TDH. (no homo)

and as far as single 8" and ten being seperated like I said... I SAID IT A WEEK AGO!!! NOBODY HAS COMPETED IN THE SINGLE 18" CLASS SINCE I MADE IT FOR Team Hard Knox MONTHS ago when they cried b/c they were getting beat up by the metro... and with having 3 people with single 8's at the last show and again this time... as well as single 10" it made more sense to do it that way. I just don't want left over trophies or ONE person in a class... that's no fun. BUT like I said... I will keep the single 18" class for this event, but if I don't have at least 3 people in that class... then I'm going to probably get rid of it... it just doesn't make sense. I'm not doing this in any attempt to try and "GET A WIN" Like I said... I honestly don't care who gets the trophy. lol... JUST FREAKIN HAVE FUN!!!!

Ed... I have NEVER EVER had an issue with you, infact you, chode, nate, chaise and Leon are some of the coolest people on TDH I know (not saying the others aren't, I just have more contact with these guys. I love you man. :)

Hope to see you guys sunday.. trophies are in... and there are ten 24" trophies, 2 36" trophies and a 38" Best of Show trophy up for grab, not to mention the top honor of Daniel Qualls Sportsmanship Award!

ALSO... The winner of the TDH/PCA showdown will receive a 36" Team of the Month trophy... and I will have a trophy for that at every show from now on with a few changes on how to win it... Basically (not this show) it will be every team members score added together then averaged. the team with the highest spl average wins the trophy. :) that way it doesn't matter if you get first or not... your score will still count for your team. How's everyone like that idea?

AND... the debut of the SMD Challenge!!! BE THERE SUNDAY FOR THE FUN!!!

How much cash money should I bring? Will there be box battle? I'm only interested in SPL and box battle and maybe SMD challenge depending on what it entails.

I like the oldschool one..

TDHsiggy.png

Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe

Loud as F**K

Just kidding

welp its official....I gotta work. Im out for this show :(

Sucks man. I like the blazer... Besides the facr I almost fell getting out of it lol

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

not complaining but i dont like that idea...but fuck it...lets do what we gotta do

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

ALSO... The winner of the TDH/PCA showdown will receive a 36" Team of the Month trophy... and I will have a trophy for that at every show from now on with a few changes on how to win it... Basically (not this show) it will be every team members score added together then averaged. the team with the highest spl average wins the trophy. :) that way it doesn't matter if you get first or not... your score will still count for your team. How's everyone like that idea?

he asked what everyone felt about doing that way with averaging the scores if you can read it says not for this show so what is there to complain about

TEAM PULSE CAR AUDIO

MECA 150.3

SEALED ON DASH 151.5

FLOOR 152.2

i was saying i dont like it in general

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived