Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ah right, I wasn't going to follow the cut sheet anyway as the specs it gave were different to the ones the box was already made with, I just wonderd why it did that,

1.5 is a tad small, but I supose I could invert mount the sub which eliminates the driver displacement, would that make a noticeable difference?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 331 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...