DC Sound Lab

Any updates for DC equipment???

I just called and ordered some shit and I have to wait till august.. They started using more American parts so prices went up which sucks, but yeah, I think they're waiting on just about everything.

I'll pay extra for American made any day. My 10's are getting a new cone/surround that is US made. Only a few bucks more, but can take a way bigger beating. Excursion beast xl's FTW.

Oh no, don't get me wrong I love the american made parts, just sucks that it's taking so long for them to come in.. I gotta miss a few shows because of it, but it'll be worth it..I hope.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

depending on what my bank looks like tomorow, i may buy a AQ hdc3 18" to play with

i dont want my money back from DC, ill wait

but i dont wanna go another month without a system in my hoe...

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

It helped me figure out how far I can go with my electrical. Its good cause by time they get here I will have everything I need to hammer them safely right out of the box. I would have been ticked if I would of waited to find out my car cant handle the amp I got for them.

im really thinking about buying a AQ 18" for the wait, then compare them when my XL comes in, would make for some good youtube vids

ill know tomorrow if i buy it or not

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Whats gonna happen is where gonna wait for another 2-3 wks only to hear that it wont be til August til they get sht started <_<

on the bright side this will make waiting for anything to come in the mail seem like same day delivery lol