I should be worth it in the long run, at least you will know its done right.

yea. im kinda glad its all going to shit all at one time. its alot better then driving for 3 days then something breaks, fix that then another thing goes out 2 days after ya know.

Lol truck looks good man! Dont you just love going to salvage yards? I always come home with a bunch of treasures. lol

haha sure do, instead of buying a part thats new at $200+ dollars you just go to a junk yard and get it for dirt cheap!

build is coming along i love projects ..... did u rebuild the heads they looks pretty shinny

i took a grinder and put a hard buffing pad thing on it on it and knocked all the dirt and residue that was on it

kinda like thiss one

20qnsd5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

got my baby running yesterday :,) that's tears of joy guys ahahaha. well, my battery is shit and the timing is off in my truck so I have to get that straight then try to find a way to get these 8s to fit in my truck! I'll get a vid up of what I have now sooner or later.

• 1 month later...

well this truck has passed away :( we think its the front cam bearing, but im tired of putting money into it. my dad said he'll buy it from me and use it was a work truck or make it his lil hotrod lol. the 8s will be put in my future car/truck. my question to you guys is how much should i sell it to him for?

Archived