Sonic Electronix

Honestly I'd try to run a Rockford 1500bdpc if you can find one for about $400

You would have to find used since they are at least $50 more than that new most from aa non authorized dealer.

A used saz2000 is generally $350 or less and the crescendo is 299.99 shipped you have to order through the company. And the aq and dc are similarly priced. You can't go wrong with any of these though

gonna check on the cresendo bc/2000 299.00 is a great price

Yeah man check out crescendo, they are cheap and do rated power. Not to mention the new line look sick. Im getting a bc3500 I think, 4000 watts for under 600 bucks is a steal.

looks very soild.. was thinking bout the saz-2000 but dont wqanna buy it used.. its gonna be the bc/2000 look like a beast

I would either get the Crescendo BC2000D like many people have suggested, or get the Audioque AQ2200D, like many have also suggested. I personally had to decide between these two and got the Crescendo BC2000D. They just got them back in stock, sent me a shirt and decal with it too (they might do that for everyone though). I'have tested it for about a hour or two but it is amazing, definitely an upgrade from my 2 JL 500/1's I had clamped together on my HDC3 15". Sundown is great and is an amazing company with quality workers but their price is high. Their rep. is a friend of mine, or at least used to be up until when I tried to buy an amp from him/Sundown. :peepwall:

1991 Accord

Audioque HDC3 15" (Copper)<--Sub

Audioque HDC3 15" (Copper)<--Backup Sub

Crescendo BC2000D<--Amp

Big 3

1/0 Knu<--Wiring

Eonon 3.5" DVD<--Headunit

Infinity Kappa Perfect<--Mids & Highs

2nd Stock 80Amp alt.

1991 Mustang 5.0

Too many mods

(Sold)

1991 240sx SR20 Red Top

Too many mods

(Sold)

2004 GTO

Just starting mods

ive heard the crescendo 5500 play... it was very powerful sounding, so i suspect the 2000 should do the trick for you... but the AQ2200 is good too, depends on what you want really... :shrug:

'91 geo

Everest Sound Labs

Kinetik

Mechman

Clarion

if its too loud, your too old!

Rob

Archived