thanks to all the POSITIVE imput for everyone i know my wiring needs to be cleaned up but having a 16 month old son and working it is hard to find the time to show some love to my car, granted i can not stand fords this one has not done me bad ................., knocking on some oldgrowth pine, yet

What is cool about those doors is that they are yelling for some FG mods. My s10 is a puzzle...

yeah my doors need something that why i really want into this sotm need some new mids and highs for realsies lol but onc ei have the money i plan to go to the junk yard an pick up some new door panels to mod on while i still have some in the car lol

I gotta get my little s10 reworked. It's done it just needs that extra mile. The FG ideas for the doors is a must... I just don't care for the way they mount in the metal and have a panel tacked on over the door speakers. Your doors are perfect for a custom fiberglass mold filling that oval. Mine not so much!

EpicenterDesigns is digging up some S10 double din fiberglass mods and I'm waiting for that. Keep us updated!

1998 S10

(Custom din.5 frame)

SONY H/U - 1 Din

Memphis EQ - .5 Din

Cerwin Vega Stealth Amp 220.1 (Dash Plates)

Cerwin Vega Stealth Amp 220.1 (Door components)

Cerwin Vega Stealth Amp 500.1 (SVC 4OHM tied at 2OHM to monoblock)

2 10 Inch Polk Competition Subs

2 4/6 Plates

2 6.5 Components

Stock Alternator

did up a lil video today the bass deffinately over powers the mids and highs but thats cause i have a cheap ass hundred dollar camera it is clearer than i couldve ever thought it to be

there is also a ton of room for improvement on the speaker set up( lots of potential in the door panels for fiberglassing) and if i were to win i would be buying new door panels from the junk yard to place in the car while i modded the color matched vinal ones

well ill upload a link to the vid once photobucket quits being dumb and slow lol :)

• 2 weeks later...

I like it, I love the sound of RF myself! However if it stays parked where it is in the pics and not in a locked garage I would remove the "theft invitation" sticker for the back window.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

If your going to have them firing forward you need to completely seal it off from the trunk, if not you better having them firing backwards.

umm did you build that box?? if not build a custom box, clean up wiring, get rid of real fill ( its what i did doesnt make to much of a difference) and you can put the rear speakers in the front, get rid of cap, get a stronger battery...all i can think of at the moment just some suggestions. good job so far :drinks:

Vehicle: 2008 Mustang V6

Exterior: Blacked Out Taillights, Turn Signals, Side Markers-Black 18x8 Enkei ls5-6000k HID's

Interior: Blue LED Strips with Module for Music-Hardwired Beltronics RX65 with Blue LED and remote button

Sub: 2 10 inch custom subs

Amp: Hifonics BRz 2600

Wire: Knu 0 gauge

Headunit: Kenwood kiv-bt901

Damplifier: Fatmat Rattletrap

Electrical: Stock Alt/Stock Battery/Big 3

Archived