Tell me you fused that run of power wire at the battery?

NO, huge amount of sarcasm, i actually ran the power wire off the alternator and yes there is a fuse just out of the picture it is a total of 15.75 inches away from the connection at the alterrnator and i am running a 100 amp maxi fuse

Your running power directly from your alternator to your amps? I know I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but isn't that kinda ballsy?

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Your running power directly from your alternator to your amps? I know I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but isn't that kinda ballsy?

um lets seee how should i answer this um yea and yes i know it could kill my alt being that its a stock one but i have not had a single problem, knocking on some old growth pine lol, as of now and dont for see any anytime soon, knocking agian, i know for a fact though that i need at least one or two more batteries and to get rid of the cap main reason i bought it is due to it being 50$ compared to almost a hundred for the batteries i want from walmart that is <_<

Clean it up and take some new pictures, make it look tidy. You havent really given us anything new to comment on.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Archived