2000 Saturn SL1

Pioneer MVH8300bt

2/0 Welding Wire - Front to Back + and -

2 c&d 400mrs, stock front batt, stock 90a alt

stock speakers for now

15" dual 1.4 FMS SS T5 motored sub (mario's old T5) - 2 soft spiders - 1200-1500w rms (thanks amin/mario)

old 3.5cuft@32hz w/50sqin box, sanded and re-stained, also re-shot the bedliner and did a stained logo on front also

25sqft AudioTechnix Sound Deadner, need another roll for doors (thanks coleman)

Knukonceptz signal cables

Temporary Kicker zx1000.1 [email protected] since it goes into protect when wired around or lower than 1ohm (thanks memphis87!)

Lots of work done so far, i was bad about taking pics from beginning to end. Seems to peak in the low 40s, but plays pretty darn flat the way its oriented in the trunk from 33-55.

new006-1.jpg

new026.jpg

new027.jpg

new015.jpg

new013.jpg

new014.jpg

new020-1.jpg

new024.jpg

new023.jpg

new025-1.jpg

new028.jpg

ill take some vids tomorrow

Edited by Decaf

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

sub has been in the car since thursday, ive tried rear firing, forward firing and side firing but my rattles are not from the lights

the lights on the trunk lid or on the rear quarters? i took 3M tough tape and sealed off the vent on the left side and all the holes in the trunk lid that actually led straight outside, i was loosing a lot there

not sure on numbers, seems to be low to mid 140s on very very little power, i cannot get sub to move more than an inch so far, altho its still stiff kinda. box orientation makes it like a 6th order basically. i need to seal off some more holes in the rear deck to get the full effect

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

u have to remove the carpet on the left side, its the vent that allows air to pass when u shut the doors with windows rolled up, it relieves the pressure but for bassheads it lets all the good pressure out

ill take a picture later today of all the sealing off ive done

i dont have lights on my trunk lid since its a lower model. deadner wont help. ull need to use weather stripping or something to take up the space that allows the lights to move and hit the panel

Edited by Decaf

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Ah looks like i have a weekend project. Nice Build btw you never see anyone with subs in a saturn or at least I havent.

you sir need to look into Pioneer-Saturns build log... pretty much the most well known saturn with bass. dual alts, dual 18s in a huge horn.

(mine will not be as elaborate as his by any means)

looks good man..where can i get them got decaf stickers from?

SPY aka Pomegraphics can make them any size you want. He is on caco/csco. I have 8" wide decals for $2 mailed if you want standard white vinyl. PM me if you need one or hit up SPY, great guy

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

you sir need to look into Pioneer-Saturns build log... pretty much the most well known saturn with bass. dual alts, dual 18s in a huge horn.

Wish i had that guys car i would be shuttign down most suvs in my area with that.