Emmet Posted June 7, 2011 Report Posted June 7, 2011 (edited) Just picked a 2kg tub of this today, Im a hard gainer, real fast metabolism so working out without a supplement can have bad effects if I dont keep my food intake high so figured this would help, Anybody ever used it? I seen some good reviews of it but would like some honest opinions of it Tastes pretty damn good too. Heres a link to the stuff > Hyperbolic mass Edited June 7, 2011 by Emmet Quote i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.