01xtreme Posted October 17, 2007 Author Report Posted October 17, 2007 my gauge hasn't shipped...they said they ship in 1 day. I should be pissed...but I payed less than half price. My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
goinpro Posted October 17, 2007 Report Posted October 17, 2007 my gauge hasn't shipped...they said they ship in 1 day. I should be pissed...but I payed less than half price.exactly....i usually get mad if my shit doesnt ship but i figured since i got a deal ill let it slide haha 2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S HU: AVIC-D2 Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks Front Amp: Profile AP400x2 Rear Fill: None Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps) AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm) Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2) 260 Amp Iraggi Alternator
01xtreme Posted October 17, 2007 Author Report Posted October 17, 2007 exactly....i usually get mad if my shit doesnt ship but i figured since i got a deal ill let it slide haha I know. I wasnt planning on installing it until I built my new box over christmas anyways. My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
Amalan Posted October 17, 2007 Report Posted October 17, 2007 they said they shipped out my gauges yesterday so i is teh excited
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.