Sonic Electronix

Ok, I originally had a 2 channel amp now i have a 4 channel. So my back speakers are hooked up to the HU. The purple and green wires are not cringed to the harness. But the grey and grey stripe one are. To hook the speakers up to the Amplifer would i take the grey/stripe one off the harness? lol...

249960_231794706836506_100000179355817_1111369_6829108_n.jpg

254973_231794736836503_100000179355817_1111370_3012010_n.jpg

250153_231794776836499_100000179355817_1111372_6461589_n.jpg

Wait what? Run RCA's to the amp.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Err it looks like i should take the cut the grey/grey stripe from the speaker wire, then connect the grey /grey stripe to grey /grey stripe that goes into the deck. ???

Wait what? Run RCA's to the amp.

So if it was hooked to the deck i dont have to play with it to change it any? just need the RCA's/speaker wire? Cus they said they left the RCA and speaker wire back there for when ever i got a 4 channel.

are you asking how to hook the speakers to the amp?

run speaker wire directly from the speaker to the amp, not from the headunit

Yeah but, if those speaker wires were previously hooked to play off the Head unit.. would i have to change anything that is on the wires behind the head unit? So that they play off the amplifier only, not the headunit.

Yeah but, if those speaker wires were previously hooked to play off the Head unit.. would i have to change anything that is on the wires behind the head unit? So that they play off the amplifier only, not the headunit.

un hook them

tape them off so nothing grounds out

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

un hook them

Ok, so in picture 1, You see the purple and teal cords, how they are not hooked to anything but hooked in the harness.. and the grey/grey striped +white/white sriped are hooked to speaker wires and not hooked in the harness. Don't i have to make them all the same? Fuck i make things confusing dont i?

un hook them

Ok, so in picture 1, You see the purple and teal cords, how they are not hooked to anything but hooked in the harness.. and the grey/grey striped +white/white sriped are hooked to speaker wires and not hooked in the harness. Don't i have to make them all the same? Fuck i make things confusing dont i?

I will just plug in rca' and speaker wire to amp and not mess with HU see if that makes a difference?