Sonic Electronix

ok well i copyed the html.. well here imagine a box. a slot port in the middle of 2 woofers.

well to get to each subwoofer, you follow 21" to each side. 21 inches to the right woofer, 21 inches to the left woofer

The height width whatever of that 21" long jog is 3.5 inches

1998 GMC Jimmy 4 Dr.

-SINGER 275 Amp Alternator

-150 FT. Of 1/0 OFC (8 runs) 4 pos, 4 neg. Front-back.

-Audioque AQ2200D @ .5 ohm

-2 Audioque HDC3 18's Tuned to 27-29 HZ

-4 Clarion 6.5's

-2 Optima yellowtops

black-diamond.jpg

It then comes straight out the center slot port. that center slot port is 18" deep and 5 inches wide

1998 GMC Jimmy 4 Dr.

-4 Clarion 6.5's

-2 Optima yellowtops

black-diamond.jpg

in my experiances with these extd cab chevys, they LOVE the lows.. i was tuned to 38 and was peaking around 28. when i was tuned to 34 i was peaking in the low/mid 20s, i am now tuned to 41hz and can play down to 29hz no problem.

Derrick, his box is really.. messed up you could say, the port is 5" wide x 18" deep then when it bends bends ( L port) its 3 1/2" wide 21" long

he had a shop build it for him, before he fixed his port the port opening was 5"x17 1/2" but had like.. an oval over lapping port opening becasue the shop said " it throws more air around"

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

in my experiances with these extd cab chevys, they LOVE the lows.. i was tuned to 38 and was peaking around 28. when i was tuned to 34 i was peaking in the low/mid 20s, i am now tuned to 41hz and can play down to 29hz no problem.

Derrick, his box is really.. messed up you could say, the port is 5" wide x 18" deep then when it bends bends ( L port) its 3 1/2" wide 21" long

he had a shop build it for him, before he fixed his port the port opening was 5"x17 1/2" but had like.. an oval over lapping port opening becasue the shop said " it throws more air around"

yeah, i was trying to calculate that, and it was fucking me all up LOL...thanks

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

so its wrong and totally screwing me over for loudness? :(

1998 GMC Jimmy 4 Dr.

-4 Clarion 6.5's

-2 Optima yellowtops

black-diamond.jpg

your height of the port from the top of the box to the bottom of the box *the top and bottom of the side your subs are on...

is 18.25 right?

basically, how tall is the port, we got the width and length...

if anything, i would cut it down right where it bends at.. if your height is 18.25 and 5 width, and with 18 length, you will have

16.47 sq inch per cubic foot.. tuned to 41hz

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Yes 41hz sounds high but it will peak around low 30s , like i said im tuned to 41hz right now and can still play down to high 20s no problem, these trucks like the lows, and subs forward port up

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole