I'm a Basshead, but hate it to..

I am a hardcore Basshead like most of us here, but loud bass also pisses me off to.. I dont blast my systems at my house at all cause I think its disrespectful to my neighbors.. I have about 2 or 3 guys around my area thats blast their systems at late hours.. I know that Im just bitching about this :lol:, but when I work in the early morning and I hear loud music of all different type shaking my house I get alittle pissed about it.. It makes me want to hurry up and get my big build done and really show them how its done and see how they like it....

Jay

Be a man about it, walk up to their house and tell them nicely to turn that shitz down! My parents had the same problem with their young ass kids next door. I went and knocked on their door and told them if they didn't turn that shitz down that we would have a personal problem. The young kids were cool about it, they didn't think that their music was that loud at night.

Here in Cali, no loud shitz between 10 pm - 7 am or else you will get a ticket for the noise. The police will not give you but one warning if someone calls more than once. When I do visit my parents house during the day, I make sure to listen too how loud the music is playing. Haven't had any issues with them since I knocked on their door and spoke to the guys.

I guess they didn't like my bald clean cut look with the evil eye stare! The next time the music is played too loud at night, my ski mask is coming out!

Ski-mask-psd7675.jpg

2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box.

Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5"

Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair)

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon

Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg