I Dont Understand People , R.i.p. Andrew Dilley

ok, i've got a question for all of you, but i think you all need to hear the story first so you can understand why im pissed off right now.

ok my friends andrew, racheal, wade and blake were on their way to racheals house. racheal and andrew were cresting a hill and there was a truck in there lane, so she locked the brakes and swerved and rolled the car 5 times, it ejected andrew and the car landed on top of him. Wade and Blake had been folowing them this whole time and saw everything, as soon as the other guy saw what he did, he gunned it and ran. when wade and blake got caught up to racheal and andrew racheal said she couldnt find him, so blake ran around one side and racheal ran around the other side. Blake saw andrew's legs sticking out from under the car and he said Dilley and dilley said what, then blake said are you ok and dilley said no, get help, it hurts. that was the last thing he said, he was pronounced dead at the scene. 16 years old and didnt even get his damn license yet.

now my question is how can you run after you've done something like that?

all i can say is he better hope the cops find him before i do.

Team Digital Devastation

jake3jpeg.jpg

My on-going 9518 build

Dude that's messed up that whoever caused it ran. Got pussy's out in this world that won't take responsiblity's for there own actions. Sorry to hear about your friend hope everything will turn out ok and that they find the bastered that did that!

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

homie...I am sorry to hear about this...my prayers are with you and their family

but on the other hand that is just fuckin ridiculous...people like that should be put up in front of a firing squad...i hate cowards

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

HU: AVIC-D2

Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components

AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks

Front Amp: Profile AP400x2

Rear Fill: None

Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps)

AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm)

Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground

Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2)

260 Amp Iraggi Alternator

me and a bunch of my friends are goin out to find him on friday, and if we do, he's gonna have about thirty pissed off people to deal with. he's gonna get whats comin to him whether it be jailtime, or gettin beat down or both. if the cops get him, he could get fleeing the scene of an accident and wreckless homicide. maybe more if he was drunk

Team Digital Devastation

jake3jpeg.jpg

My on-going 9518 build

Guest MegaloManiac

how can you run after something like that?

well as bad as it is. the guy must have panicked and was scared so human instinct says to run away from your problems, when you should in fact face them. maybe he will turn himself in from a guilty conscience.

sorry for your loss. was your friend not wearing a seatbelt?

no he wasnt, yeah thats probably what caused it, but all this still pisses me off, andrew didnt do a damn thing to anyone around him unless you mess with his friends or family, he was a VERY loyal kid. and im just doin what he would have done for us had it been one of us instead of him, and thats beating the hell outta the other guy

Team Digital Devastation

jake3jpeg.jpg

My on-going 9518 build

Guest MegaloManiac

well i think you are just way upset at the moment, you shouldnt do anything rash bro. the saying "What comes around goes around"(or was it the other way around :( ) comes to mind right now. that killa will get his time ;)

all you can do is just remember to wear a seatbelt and tell others the same. because that could be the only that can save a persons life.

Edited by MegaloManiac

no he wasnt, yeah thats probably what caused it, but all this still pisses me off, andrew didnt do a damn thing to anyone around him unless you mess with his friends or family, he was a VERY loyal kid. and im just doin what he would have done for us had it been one of us instead of him, and thats beating the hell outta the other guy

sorry for the loss man

I see where your coming from and how your pissed, but I would just let the cops handle it.. If you beat the hell out of that guy your most likely going to be joining him in jail. Also Andrew didn't have his seatbelt on im assuming? Shitty man :/

Edited by Trez0r

right now, idc man, i know its not the best thing to do, but he didnt deserve it. i know if its your time to go then its your time, but damn it just seems to early for him. none of us will prolly find the guy as he's most likely layin low for a while, but a friend of mine knows the truck and possibly the owner, and he's one of them that wants to ride along with me

Team Digital Devastation

jake3jpeg.jpg

My on-going 9518 build