creed9 Posted June 11, 2011 Report Posted June 11, 2011 Looking for suggestions on box size. For power I got a crescendo bc5500. I was thinking 2.8 cubes each after displacements an 200sqin of port for all of em. Tuned to 33-34. Does this sound about right to ya'll?? Quote
RAM_Designs Posted June 11, 2011 Report Posted June 11, 2011 What vehicle is this going in? Just as a general guide I'd do a 15ft^3 common chamber with 220in^2 of port. Quote Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script> 2200+ designs since March 2011...
creed9 Posted June 12, 2011 Author Report Posted June 12, 2011 A ext cab gmc 1500.. So I'm pretty close. A little more port an a little more cubes for the box Quote
creed9 Posted June 12, 2011 Author Report Posted June 12, 2011 Was also goin to do subs foward and port facing up Quote
Dbforlife Posted June 12, 2011 Report Posted June 12, 2011 A ext cab gmc 1500.. So I'm pretty close. A little more port an a little more cubes for the box Theres room for 5 15's in an ext cab? We have same truck (style atleast) its only 60 inches wide, I was going to put 2 btl 18's in but seems id need to wall it for proper air space? how can you fit 5 15's without wall? :s just wondering Quote 1998 GMC Jimmy 4 Dr. -SINGER 275 Amp Alternator -150 FT. Of 1/0 OFC (8 runs) 4 pos, 4 neg. Front-back. -Audioque AQ2200D @ .5 ohm -2 Audioque HDC3 18's Tuned to 27-29 HZ -4 Clarion 6.5's -2 Optima yellowtops
creed9 Posted June 12, 2011 Author Report Posted June 12, 2011 Right now I got 4 15's in there. And got 12 cubes after displacements and I'm a bout 3-4" above the window line. Lots of room Quote
fox_racin4 Posted June 13, 2011 Report Posted June 13, 2011 Is it done yet? lol... we got 2ish weeks to finish it up!!!!! Quote 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
creed9 Posted June 13, 2011 Author Report Posted June 13, 2011 Get your ass over an let's get it done! Quote
fox_racin4 Posted June 13, 2011 Report Posted June 13, 2011 lol, what are you up to...tuesday night? or possibly tomorrow during the day? Quote 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
RAM_Designs Posted June 14, 2011 Report Posted June 14, 2011 Was also goin to do subs foward and port facing up How much space between the box and headliner would you have? Quote Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script> 2200+ designs since March 2011...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.