2001 Saturn Sc2-Rockford Build w/ Full Range 8" Rears!

New Rear Speakers

Ive now broken TWO sets of T1652s, so to fix the problem I got these..............262314_227295590643491_100000891554931_704585_6861555_n1.jpg

281465_227295893976794_100000891554931_704588_2616366_n1.jpg

Full range 8 inch speakers for the rear!!

im diggin those 8's how much did those run you???

They are LOUD! I need to make a custom rear deck to fit them though, so that will take a minute.

But I got them on a really good deal through Rockford because of the issues Ive been having with the T1s in the rear deck.

hopefully they will fix your problem, looks like the cross bracing will tho

1969 Chevy Chevelle

20/22" staggered Bonspeed Huntingtons wrapped in Nitto INVO's

Mechman 250amp cs144 alt w/AVBM

Kinetik 1800 main battery/Kinetik 2400 in the trunk

Pioneer AVH-3200dvd Headunit

(2) sets of Hybrid Audio Technologies Imagine components up front

(2) DD 3512's d4 coils

Sundown sax100.4 component amp

Sundown saz-3000d subwoofer amp

5ft^3 box tuned to 34hz

MY BUILD

hopefully they will fix your problem, looks like the cross bracing will tho

Yeah. The guys from Rockford and I decided that the tweeter mount on the marine series should be able to hold up against the flex.

Thanks for checking out the build!

Just looked through your build! I'm jealous of all that brand spankin new RF equipment! Haha I never thought of the flex being an issue for those speakers. I'm glad the P1 series from 2010 wasn't attached from the side like that. I get some serious flex back there too.

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

Just looked through your build! I'm jealous of all that brand spankin new RF equipment! Haha I never thought of the flex being an issue for those speakers. I'm glad the P1 series from 2010 wasn't attached from the side like that. I get some serious flex back there too.

Thanks man! The new stuff is pretty awesome. They raised the RMS on everything and made the cone deeper.

I never thought the flexing would be an issue either, and Rockford said supposedly Im the only person they know of to brake those speakers. But, thats why Ive got the 8s to put in there....should fix the issue. I just like the T1 style better because its more of a "component style" speaker without the crossover or tweeter to mount.

What software did you use to find your EQ curve on your box?

good looking build man. what kit did you use to light up the interior?

Thanks!!!

Lol...ahhh, the interior glow. Honestly, I grabbed some LED strips and cut them to length (they had cut points on them) and mounted them to some backstrap. Mounted the backstrap where I wanted the glow to come from and then ran the wire to a switch I mounted.

But, LEDGlow.com had some interior light kits and I have used one of those before on a friends car.

Thanks man! The new stuff is pretty awesome. They raised the RMS on everything and made the cone deeper.

I never thought the flexing would be an issue either, and Rockford said supposedly Im the only person they know of to brake those speakers. But, thats why Ive got the 8s to put in there....should fix the issue. I just like the T1 style better because its more of a "component style" speaker without the crossover or tweeter to mount.

What software did you use to find your EQ curve on your box?

I don't remember what software it was, but I can talk to my uncle who has it on his computer and find out. I think it's kinda old.

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

Archived