Second Skin Audio

What would YOU choose?

TheNewbie

I give up man, im a hopeless cause haha. I want a loud system but have a limited budget. I have that CVX as i said before, but i don't wanna have to use the batterys and new alternator ect. The guy posted about the HD sub, i might go with that. Honestly im hopeless at thsi point

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

Bro you dont need a level 5 to get loud and have people hear you from far away. My buddy has two dc level 4 12s on a Hifonics 1500 I believe running stock alt and battery and has never had electrical issues and he hits 145.3db in a single cab ford ranger. :pardon:

2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack

audio coming soon

Holy shit, that would be amazing. Exactly what im looking for, honestly i go on youtube after every suggestion and look up people that have the subs, nothing impresses me really but this does, damn man thanks so much

Check out my build log:

Bro you dont need a level 5 to get loud and have people hear you from far away. My buddy has two dc level 4 12s on a Hifonics 1500 I believe running stock alt and battery and has never had electrical issues and he hits 145.3db in a single cab ford ranger. :pardon:

Yeah man mat just showed me the two level 3's that guy has that would work wonders, honestly i think that people don't think i want that much bass, because im new, so it wouldn't take much but i want alot, the level 3's seems to hit hella hard, i think that would be amazing right there.

Check out my build log:

Yeah man mat just showed me the two level 3's that guy has that would work wonders, honestly i think that people don't think i want that much bass, because im new, so it wouldn't take much but i want alot, the level 3's seems to hit hella hard, i think that would be amazing right there.

In the right box they can hit hard, i'd go with level 3-4s. I like having bass where you pull up at a light and the dude next to you is slappin and you turn yours up and just puts his system to shame. :pardon:

audio coming soon

Now my question is guys, the dc audio level 3's have 600 rms each, but the cvx i have is 750 each. So would the cvx be louder? Or what.. lemme know please!!!Thanks guys :)

DC>Kicker and i'd go with that 1.2k amp :drinks:

audio coming soon

Archived