Head unit help

A female friend of mine wants to upgrade her factory unit in her Nissan Murano. She's not really into the car audio scene but just wants something that's nice. Here is what she's looking for her unit to be capable of doing: CD player, Aux conn and Satellite radio. She is a project manager at the Pentagon and is a techy. Figured I would get you guys input on what may be the best choices out there seeing as you are car audioholics. Thanks in advance!

The dirtiest of all "DuDurty"

I used to be an Alpine fan, but I crossed over to Pioneer. Both are great companies. Kenwood makes nice head units, also.

Most head unit from any company do what she's looking for. It depends on her budget. Also, a lot of the units now-a-days are geared toward mp3 addicts.

1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham

Pioneer AVH-P5200BT

Hertz Mille MLK-165 Component System

Hertz Hi Energy HCX-165, 6.5

Hertz Hi Energy HCX-690 (6x9s)

Audison Voce AV K6 Component System

Audison VRX 4.300

Audison VRX 2.250

Sundown 4500D

SMD 15"

XS Power D3400 (under hood) Three XS Power D3100 (trunk)

Monster XLN-201 RCAs

DC Power Engineering 390XP H/O Alternator

I used to be an Alpine fan, but I crossed over to Pioneer. Both are great companies. Kenwood makes nice head units, also.

Most head unit from any company do what she's looking for. It depends on her budget. Also, a lot of the units now-a-days are geared toward mp3 addicts.

Thanks for the suggestions bro. She is checking out the Pioneer and Kenwood HU's. I personally like the Poioneers myself.

The dirtiest of all "DuDurty"

Archived