Sundown Audio

amp ohm question

ok thanks i hear a little difference and see a lot more but if i can sell these things i think i will get me 2 dc lvl 3 15's 600 watts rms of goodness and plus dc's subbs are sick i think

what you guys think of dc audio and thanks for the help guys i feel like im learning and that's a good thing lol

keep reading forums and you'll learn in no time, and DC audio is a great company. you wont be dissatisfied.

My youtube channel, please subscribe
http://www.youtube.com/ballinblaza

Why did you think they were blown?

they didn't sound (blown) but the lows were a little fishy and didn't sound right and i was at first just like what ever but today i just got around to taking them out and seen that the all the 2 wires frm each sub so the th 2 red wires and the 2 black wires were wired back words and so i think that that had an effect on the subbs to make me think they were blown but they are good now i guess they sound louder and the lows are picking up a little more so its all good until i sell them hopefully

My Build:Blazer Got Bass

HRbsD.png