Sonic Electronix

did you reconnect the battery?

Haha funny but true :peepwall: If it aint turning over or anything then check all the connections, check if the batteries charged too it could`ve gone dead.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

did you reconnect the battery?

yes we reconnected the battery everything works like the radio and amp, but the key is stuck in the ignition and the car will not start and the windows do not roll down. We are stumped on what to do. It is a 2006 passat by the way with a stock radio.

2005 Dodge Power Wagon

Kenwood Head unit

Rockford Punch 300.1

2 JL 10" wO subs

what year passat did you do a headunit install ? did you get the right harness and not the cheap 20$ one. vw has a harness thats 100-130 and if you get the cheap one you have to run an ignition wire to start it, Let alone alot of vw are dataretention so it needs the more expensive harness, so it might be that,

but that most likely dosnt stop the car from starting.

Edited by TeejayBee

If the key is stuck, check to make sure you have it all the way in park.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

what year passat did you do a headunit install ? did you get the right harness and not the cheap 20$ one. vw has a harness thats 100-130 and if you get the cheap one you have to run an ignition wire to start it, Let alone alot of vw are dataretention so it needs the more expensive harness, so it might be that,

We used the stock head unit, i was thinking it might be the anti theft kicking in, but you think the ignition wire is the problem?

2005 Dodge Power Wagon

Kenwood Head unit

Rockford Punch 300.1

2 JL 10" wO subs

Maybe check your fuses. I had a problem with my altima one time and the ignition fuse was blown.

2012 Nissan Altima SL

DC M2 Lvl 3 12" with AR cone

DC 1.2K Amp

Kicker Sum8

Kicker 4 Gauge amp kit

XS Power D2700

1.5 Cubic ft net tuned to 38Hz