heresMy link to my fb page :woot: i will post more pics as they come i gotta few other cars at the moment to do so mine gets put on hold for the moment :(

89 Chevy Caprice (is under construction)

dual alts

4/0 welding cable for wire

red top under hood 3 yellow tops behind the front seat ( who needs a back seat anyways lol)

big 3 of course

Eclipse 3000

interiors are getting rebuilt now

2 crescendo bc2000

2 shocker sig 12s

rebuild pics

the previous setup was 2 us amps xt2000ds and 2 re sx 12s older style subs if i had pics of it i would post them but unfortunately i dont but i got a lil bit more done tonight just zip tieing a ton of wires and got my 4 channel amp hooked up just gotta get some fans to put on it because it will be covered up will post pics when i get the fans put in. :drink40:

Edited by 89boxchevy

dual alts

red top under hood 3 yellow tops behind the front seat ( who needs a back seat anyways lol)

big 3 of course

Eclipse 3000

2 crescendo bc2000

2 shocker sig 12s

rebuild pics

I have a 89 Caprice too...where'd you get those door panel speaker pods? Looks good bro keep up the good work and definitely post more pics! What are you using to charge all those alts? I'm rockin a Powermaster H/O Alt and I love it.

And just a FYI, you can get that radio dash piece in matching wood grain. It took me awhile to find one, but I did and I'm really glad...makes a big difference in the looks.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

I have a 89 Caprice too...where'd you get those door panel speaker pods? Looks good bro keep up the good work and definitely post more pics! What are you using to charge all those alts? I'm rockin a Powermaster H/O Alt and I love it.

And just a FYI, you can get that radio dash piece in matching wood grain. It took me awhile to find one, but I did and I'm really glad...makes a big difference in the looks.

Thx bro i made the door pods my self :drinks: . right now for alts i jus got a stock alt thats rewound by a local shop and switch over to a 1 wire it held up great with my 2 1000ds never dropped below 14.2 full tilt at idle but i might have to upgrade after i hook up the crescendos bc2000s we will see i guess and i have another thats just a stock alt to run the car 2 charging systems and the mounting bracket is actually a piece of stainless thats krinkle painted with the plastic trim plate to hold the radio had a real bad prob with skipping before ipods lol.

dual alts

big 3 of course

Eclipse 3000

2 crescendo bc2000

2 shocker sig 12s

rebuild pics

• 2 weeks later...

just got done with the cutlass here is some pics of the cutlassi was working on and i ordered my amps today so i should have some new pics up by the end of nxt week or as soon as the amps come in :drinks:

dual alts

big 3 of course

Eclipse 3000

2 crescendo bc2000

2 shocker sig 12s

rebuild pics

added a few more pics with the 3rd battery installed amps should be here hopefully at the beginning of next week

dual alts

big 3 of course

Eclipse 3000

2 crescendo bc2000

2 shocker sig 12s

rebuild pics