Jump to content

Slamology 2011 Pics and Vids


Robert8252

Recommended Posts

Posted

MORE MICHIGAN PEOPLE

BigPimpin91 in the lane

Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:

I have:
pioneer AVH-P6500
Infinity Reference 6032SI fronts
Infinity Reference 6832CF Rears

Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks

Crescendo 1100.4

(2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's

(1) Juicebox Blackcherry
Piece together amps & wiring

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3

My Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/

Posted




Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:

I have:
pioneer AVH-P6500
Infinity Reference 6032SI fronts
Infinity Reference 6832CF Rears

Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks

Crescendo 1100.4

(2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's

(1) Juicebox Blackcherry
Piece together amps & wiring

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3

My Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/

Posted





thats all the video i have... if i missed postin any thing here its all on my youtube. plus by the pics & videos i see here i missed a few car by not going back up to them builds at slamology. :suicide-santa:

now to start uploading pics & post them in the rite order....

Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:

I have:
pioneer AVH-P6500
Infinity Reference 6032SI fronts
Infinity Reference 6832CF Rears

Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks

Crescendo 1100.4

(2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's

(1) Juicebox Blackcherry
Piece together amps & wiring

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3

My Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/

Posted

Fuck I wish I lived over there...

Team DC Audio : Team Shok : Team NWSPL Co-Founder

Head: Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD

Front Stage: Morel Tempo 6.5's/ CDT 6.5's

Subs: (4) 15'' DC XL's, 15 cubes @ 38hz

Sub Amps: (2) Shok 5k's

Speaker Amp: Shok 100.4

Wiring: Shok Industries 1/0

Electrical: White Mechman 270/Adjustable Voltage/3 Shuriken BT120's/3 XS XP3000's

FPiYT.jpg?9395

Posted

No love for Barney, that's what I get for parking over on the blacktop away from the main action. FWD and 19 batts in the rear, so I was going nowhere near the wet grass/mud.

Vid is decent starting around the 4:30 mark

Thanks for hatin' on my vid Mike, you know it's decent the whole way through.

Anyways, I got a lot of videos I might post up later.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

i'm really late on this thread.

here's a distance thing from barney, i don't know how well it will sound on everyone's computers but it's louder than the average persons front stage where i was standing by the end of the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JSphbCZM-E

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 9760 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...