Youd think it wouldnt bug me someone wants to talk about a singer, but all rap is drugs sex and being a gangster , thats annoying , Least country tells a story. Do i like her no i think shes ugly, but i dont listen to many country songs that girls sing,

Fuck Taylor Swift, literally. She's hot, but I hate her songs man. Either she's whining about a boyfriend or saying how much she loves him.

No doubt, and I would happily listen to all that whining if I could take a ride :dammit:

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

^^^ Really? That's cool if they are distant relatives. I could imagine Conway Twitty saying Hello Darlin every time I'd see him lol.

Yeah, not sure how closely related to Tim we are, my mothers tracking it down. Conway twitty was a 5th cousin I believe. Me and my grandparents/great grandparents went to one of his last concerts and met him. Was hella cool.

Youd think it wouldnt bug me someone wants to talk about a singer, but all rap is drugs sex and being a gangster , thats annoying , Least country tells a story. Do i like her no i think shes ugly, but i dont listen to many country songs that girls sing,

Old Reba FTMFW or gtfo.

I also dated shania twains niece. :peepwall:

True story.

Luke Bryan, zac brown, Jason aldean, eric church, Justin Moore, and some others, its my favorite drinkin music by far

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress