Two days ago at my work, the company I work for got called to attend a occupied house fire, there were 6 victims, I give my sincereness to the friends and family.

Tonight, with the same crew at my company I had to dispatch them to another house fire unknown x occupied. I really hope the house is vacant, there's been enough victims. An I'm worried about the crew that is working because I don't think they will be able to hold it together if the house is occupied, it would push them to there breaking point. I don't fully know what would happen if it's like last time.

I'll keep you guys updated as I get updated from the crews on scene.

You guys don't get enough props; THANK YOU.

Sorry to hear that- it must be incredibly hard when there are victims, but we all sleep better knowing you boys are on call.

Big 3 with 1/0 welding cable, dual runs of 1/0 and 2gua F-R

DD 2512 D2 powered by Audioque 1200d at 1ohm, 2.5ft^3 ported to 36Hz

Boston SX 6.0 comps powered by Phoenix Gold M50 for front stage

Silver Flute 8" midbass in doors powered by Alpine 3539

Alpine CDA-117 HU

Good news is the house was unoccupied at the time. And everyone is safe. And the instant command for fire releived my SQs from the call that way they didn't have to watch anymore. And from time of call the fire department had trucks on scene working 1-2 min and I had my SQs on scene within 2 min from when we got called.

Bad news is when my two SQs got back to station they said it was almost identical two the call two days ago, same amount of people were supposed to be there and everything.

My crews did take the call hard because there were same number of kids to parents that were supposed to be there which is 4 kids 2 adults. They told me if there was one victim they all would have went home, which I don't blame them.

I'm just glad no one was in the house at the time. Calls like this back to back can really test ones limit especially if you are on shift for both of them..

Edited by Vitacy

At least you guys get calls...yet again one of our mutual aid districts got called to 3 structure fires in two days in the next county over...we haven't had anything in 3 weeks except the deputy chief's mother found not breathing on the floor. Found out she's still in ICU today, and that was over a week ago...

POTATO!

We've been pretty lucky here. There's only been one fatality fire in our district that anyone can remember (and we have one member that's been on the department for almost 40 years), and that was because he sat the house on fire and then laid down on the couch to die. It's always something that I worry about, though. I'm not sure how or if I'd be able to handle anything with kids involved.