Sonic Electronix

Pretty cool! Now you have me thinking <_<

Thanks bro, haha u want something like this? go for it bro its cheap and quick and its a no brainer to make one :yahoo:

Yeah for sure want something similar. Thinking about using a 4channel I have lying around with a pair of 3way 6x9 pioneers similar to your speakers and 2 6.5's as well. I'm looking now for a small/cheap agm battery that I could put inside the box to power the amp and maybe a small built in trickle charger to charge the battery.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Thanks bro, haha u want something like this? go for it bro its cheap and quick and its a no brainer to make one :yahoo:

Yeah for sure want something similar. Thinking about using a 4channel I have lying around with a pair of 3way 6x9 pioneers similar to your speakers and 2 6.5's as well. I'm looking now for a small/cheap agm battery that I could put inside the box to power the amp and maybe a small built in trickle charger to charge the battery.

Im going to be using this, http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/12V-Rechargeable-Li-ion-Battery-CCTV-Cam-6800mAh-2-/300534305520?pt=UK_ConsumerElectronics_Batteries_SM&hash=item45f93d92f0

Should be enough to power that lil amp...

Im going to be using this, http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/12V-Rechargeable-Li-ion-Battery-CCTV-Cam-6800mAh-2-/300534305520?pt=UK_ConsumerElectronics_Batteries_SM&hash=item45f93d92f0

Id go for a few, I like to go overkill on batteries tho.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Id go for a few, I like to go overkill on batteries tho.

This battery should last about 8hours as it states on ebay, so 2 of them is more than enough, i dont want any more because it will be heavy, and this is supposed to be portable lol

Depends on the amount of power that small amp actually pulls. 6800mah = 6.8a/h. But two should be good for what you're wanting to do. :drinks:

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Depends on the amount of power that small amp actually pulls. 6800mah = 6.8a/h. But two should be good for what you're wanting to do. :drinks:

The website states that it runs up to 8hrs at 6,8amp and the amp im using is 12v 5amp that means im going to have 1,8amp to spare, which will add some extra battery life :woot: besides its not like its going to be on full volume all the time... :good:

Ok so i just though it would be really cool if i could bridge this amp since its 4ch and im only using 2ch, but im not sure if that would work out? please commend

Amp specs:

RMS Power Output: 40w x 4 in 4 Ohms speaker loading

DC Input Power: 11V-14.4V 5A-10A

Input Sensitivity: 200mv

Input Level: 0.2 - 1.2V

Speaker Impedance: 4ohm to 16ohm

Frequency Reponse: 20Hz to 20KHz

The speakers are 4ohm ea