Sonic Electronix

Check Out This Site

Guest dropthabeat.com

who the hell is this guy? The guy who holds the patent on that double coil, backwards looking speaker is the Codrive owner, I think its Ron-who was a ex Nasa machinist who made it. This guy is a geneous(spelling) Ive seen the 18" in person, and met this guy in person. That speaker design is by far the best around

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

who the hell is this guy? The guy who holds the patent on that double coil, backwards looking speaker is the Codrive owner, I think its Ron-who was a ex Nasa machinist who made it. This guy is a geneous(spelling) Ive seen the 18" in person, and met this guy in person. That speaker design is by far the best around

HE seems to know what he is talking about for many things, but others seem like he's talking out of his ass. Maybe I just missed something, but this statement seems completely wrong.

Joe 6 pack tells you he has installed a million car stereo systems, but really he just cut 2 out of an ex-girlfiend's car with a pocket knife. He tries to install your system and surprise surprise he does something wrong and blows something up... Name brand = usually will allow a return and gives you a new one(or repairs for free), junk brand= sorry, was not installed properly by an "authorized" dealer, no money, no return, now you own just an expensive BROKEN piece of junk. Joe 6 pack looks at you and says "you should'nt bought a piece of junk...well, I'm going to the store to get some more beer".

I understand and believe what he is trying to get across, but his facts seem screwed up.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Archived