Second Skin Audio

Working out a 6th order tuning. New design Page 2

nCOMP1337

before i do much actual work on the 6th order, im going to do even more research, too much conflicting help, ive read stuff on mike singers facebook whom i know is good with them, or so ive read and heard, i know dwright is good with 4th order stuff, and i know ray is good in general with most everything, but people are just saying stuff and none of it seems to be on the same page as another person

Yes if you can get in touch with Mike. He is VERY good at building 6th orders. I know him personally and he built one in my buddys impala (you can watch on youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/singaboy311#p/u/112/kMRxoG6mHus ). This guy is awesome at what he does. I am actually going to contact him and talk with him about my build. (6th order, 4 American bass XD8's in a single cab Dodge) Also, he now is building alternators, check it out at singeralternators.com

i have him on facebook, but i just figured he was busy, and id not bother him at least until i could actually start more on a build, it will be a few months before i can physically do anything for it, i was also thinking of seeing how much one of his alts would be for my car

Archived