Jump to content

Any experience with these?


Cardboardcat15

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm looking for a nice set of components for my rear deck, and I ran across these.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_23077_MB-Quart-ONX216-ONX-216.html

Has anyone ever had any experience with these? The price tag for those seems about perfect for me, but I am willing to spend a little more. (10$-20$) Hopefully someone here has an unbiased opinion, or has at least heard them in person. Any input about this comp set and/or suggestions for other types of sets is greatly appreciated!

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

 

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 971 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...