floridaboy407 Posted June 21, 2011 Report Posted June 21, 2011 Hey guys I really need help with deciding which components I want to use in my truck. I want something that is clear and loud but gives me that mid bass at the same time. I was thinking about going with hifonics 6.5 components and two hifonics tritons 8" mid subs. I really need some ideas and options.
korey_hofer Posted June 21, 2011 Report Posted June 21, 2011 I'd build from the ground up if I were you, running subs as midbass isn't as good as actual midbass speakers previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
korey_hofer Posted June 21, 2011 Report Posted June 21, 2011 http://www.woofersetc.com/p-8443-ex-30-cdt-audio-3-way-crossover.aspx http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=264-1028 http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=295-370 http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=295-376 under $400 for a very nice 3 way that will sound great and get loud previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.