Sonic Electronix

Your funny man, you come on a forum but don't want others to post their opinion on the situation? That's what private messaging is for, so it is simply between you and other individual.

And just a quick question, what am I "jackin"? Did I magically steal a bowl of Fruity Pebbles or some shit like that? Learn to use proper grammar ;)

Oh, I'm a smart dumbass? Okay then...

u jackin his dick thats what u jackin so u learn grammar while u sharing a 18" dc wid someone else.

are you really trying to correct some ones grammar with that sentence?

really?

good god lol.

as nick said, its not FI, its USPS, make a post about them and how shitty their service is....

maybe you should have paid extra for fed ex or UPS.... instead of being a cheapskate and using regular USPS....

if u kno ne ting about the virgin islands u would kno they only offer limited shippin options so if u talkin about money to me u got the wrong person on bein a cheapskate pathna!

I did not understand a word of that, because there was no proper grammar in that sentence.....

yea thats why u have just got ur name added to the fuckin dumb ppl list..

2004 trailblazer

4 FI BTL 18s

(2) DC 10.0k

xs power d3100s

mechman 270

158.2 @41

Your funny man, you come on a forum but don't want others to post their opinion on the situation? That's what private messaging is for, so it is simply between you and other individual.

And just a quick question, what am I "jackin"? Did I magically steal a bowl of Fruity Pebbles or some shit like that? Learn to use proper grammar ;)

Oh, I'm a smart dumbass? Okay then...

u jackin his dick thats what u jackin so u learn grammar while u sharing a 18" dc wid someone else.

are you really trying to correct some ones grammar with that sentence?

really?

good god lol.

as nick said, its not FI, its USPS, make a post about them and how shitty their service is....

maybe you should have paid extra for fed ex or UPS.... instead of being a cheapskate and using regular USPS....

if u kno ne ting about the virgin islands u would kno they only offer limited shippin options so if u talkin about money to me u got the wrong person on bein a cheapskate pathna!

You read everything to now come and talk about someones grammar dude save your wasted comments for another forum. Its like you asses sit and look for the slightest misatake in a comment posted to jump on it instead of just trying to help out or something just shut up if the comment isnt required. Shipping to US Virgin Islands is quite close to shipping item in post office in US because same shipping flate rates you use we use here same priority same express so lets stop trying correct grammar of other people because crucians speak our way and floridians have their slang same as atlantians have their grammar so cut the bullshit

florida slang and atlanta slang dont differ much. just so you know.

ok guess what? this is done and over. the manufacturer has give you an answer.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived