Sonic Electronix

I tried doing this but now i'm over it. everybody comes to me saying "I need a box,I need a box" but never want to get down to business of kicking out bread or even let me measure the trunk. I offer them a price cheaper than a brand new one at the local shops and let me tell you the local "shop" boxes suck. The ported box are barely bigger than what a sealed box for the same size/number of drivers should be and you can tell they werent designed to be tuned to anything particular.Its just the opening and some random length of board for the portwall. I only ask for $50 dollars(or more depending on how many sheets of mdf it will require) up front for materials or they could just go with me to buy them. Some have even went to my other friends for boxes who can't be better than me because i taught them and there cuts are done freehand with circular say vs mine bieng done with a table saw.

I'm like fuck it you can keep the cycle of buying/selling equipment to try to achieve what you want when it would be cheaper to just get a good box and i'll keep murdering whatever 2 12" 2 15" setup u got because your box sucks and my install is more efficient.

Sorry for the long paragraph rant. it could workout for you as a good side hustle or possible career but i hope u aren't surrounded by a bunch of cheap motherfuckers like me

1997 crown vic police interceptor

headunit: avic x710bt

sub amp: powerbass xta 1500d

sub: fi 15" bl fully loaded

enclosure: 3.5 cubes @ 33hz firing through rear deck

mids/highs: crappy pioneer paper cone 6x9's and stock rears for now

mid/high amp:h/u power FTL

wiring: knuconceptz 1/0 memphis interterconnects