HR 2306: Federally end prohibition

Would you like to see this bill passed?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see this bill passed?

and yes pot does different things to different ppl but different pot does different things to same ppl. some pot can make u happy and wanna go outside and play sports where others make you lazy

With legalization would come more scientific studies (it is already the most studied plant in the world iirc), this could point scientists in the direction of pinpointing what causes these differences. After these are pinpointed they could move on to extraction and possibly open many doors in the medical world.

And I completely agree with you cub. Opiate users make me sick as well. This is completely another topic in itself. I've heard of people saying it should be govt provided and 'legalized' and I am still on the fence with this one. First off, it sounds terrible to say to "legalize opiates". But after I sit and think it seems to make a little sense. If it were legal I still wouldn't go near it, and I highly doubt you would either. Can't stop the junkies from robbing/stealing? Give them a reason not to rob or steal...let darwanism play out. But I honestly don't even want to get into this discussion because I will be flamed up and down.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

agreed with above on alchol and tobacco is a drug also that kills ppl that smoke and gives others problems so they say from second hand smoke

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2007/jul/31/drugsandalcohol.drugs

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/541501/tobacco_or_marijuana_which_is_worse.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/2419713.stm

yes but that only applies to joints and blunts of pot not bongs which filters it or vaporizer which is nothing but vapor and u can eat pot which don't have bad smoke effects

i hope they dont to be honest, man

I completely respect your opinion although I disagree.

Could you please elaborate? I'd like to hear both sides in this topic.

i personally think marijuana is bad and wrong. as far as i can see, weed is still a drug, and as a society, i dont like the fact that we would legalize it. its a hard line to draw, i appreciate you respectin my opinion. i have friends that smoke, i just dont agree with it, ya know?

I respect your opinion but just a little fyi Alchol is also a drug but the government has no problem allowing thousands of people to die to alcohol abuse and not to mention the millions of innocent people that have died from the result of a drunk driver. Alcohol has also lead to thousands of men women and children to be abused by some one on alcohol, and also hundreds of thousands of violent crimes has happend as a result of alcohol. Never heard any of those things from MJ, except for gang violence and drug deals gone bad, the worse i heard was someone being extremly lazy, hungry and quite possibly not going to work (which goes back to being lazy)

ive seen alot of bad things happen from weed use. alcohol for some reason feels different to me, and i dont condone either if abused.

like what? i would love to hear that

ok, ill play your game.

cousins boyfriend was high off his ass while babysitting his 2 month old son. the baby was crying, and crying, so the father under the heavy influence of marijuana shook his baby. shook his baby so much that the child had brain injuries, and had a seizure and died. he is currently serving time.

about 4 years ago, a car of young teens who were smoking weed were coming down the highway, and crossed into oncomin traffic. they collided headon with a small car, killing one of the passengers on the vehicle they hit, which caused 3 more cars to crash into them.

ive seen a friend trade sexual favors for ounces of weeds.

agreed with above on alchol and tobacco is a drug also that kills ppl that smoke and gives others problems so they say from second hand smoke

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/541501/tobacco_or_marijuana_which_is_worse.html

yes but that only applies to joints and blunts of pot not bongs which filters it or vaporizer which is nothing but vapor and u can eat pot which don't have bad smoke effects

do you have any proof to support your claim? ive seen or heard no such thing. or was this all conjectured while smoking weed? will the law then say...weed is only legal if smoked through a vapor? IF it was passed, would the country seriously only do it through the ways you said? didnt think so

i can tell you jus readin what you said sounds stupid.

i hope they dont to be honest, man

I completely respect your opinion although I disagree.

Could you please elaborate? I'd like to hear both sides in this topic.

i personally think marijuana is bad and wrong. as far as i can see, weed is still a drug, and as a society, i dont like the fact that we would legalize it. its a hard line to draw, i appreciate you respectin my opinion. i have friends that smoke, i just dont agree with it, ya know?

I respect your opinion but just a little fyi Alchol is also a drug but the government has no problem allowing thousands of people to die to alcohol abuse and not to mention the millions of innocent people that have died from the result of a drunk driver. Alcohol has also lead to thousands of men women and children to be abused by some one on alcohol, and also hundreds of thousands of violent crimes has happend as a result of alcohol. Never heard any of those things from MJ, except for gang violence and drug deals gone bad, the worse i heard was someone being extremly lazy, hungry and quite possibly not going to work (which goes back to being lazy)

ive seen alot of bad things happen from weed use. alcohol for some reason feels different to me, and i dont condone either if abused.

like what? i would love to hear that

ok, ill play your game.

cousins girlfriend was high off his ass while babysitting his 2 month old son. the baby was crying, and crying, so the father under the heavy influence of marijuana shook his baby. shook his baby so much that the child had brain injuries, and had a seizure and died. he is currently serving time.

about 4 years ago, a car of young teens who were smoking weed were coming down the highway, and crossed into oncomin traffic. they collided headon with a small car, killing one of the passengers on the vehicle they hit, which caused 3 more cars to crash into them.

ive seen a friend trade sexual favors for ounces of weeds.

ready to come off your high horse and try to see from both sides? god

im not on a high horse the teen thing would be regulated like alchol and pot won't make you do things you wouldn't do with the baby shaking thing and they shouldn't have been high taking care of the baby neways. and again the sexual favors she would do either way thats just ppl

Deep breaths... hash it out in an adult manner.

I'd say the father had some underlying issues, this cannot be completely blamed on marijuana alone.

With legalization would come regulation, just like alcohol it would be illegal to be under the influence behind the wheel.

Your friend probably also exchanges sexual favors for alcohol, but its called a one night stand rather than a sexual favor.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

do you have any proof to support your claim? ive seen or heard no such thing. or was this all conjectured while smoking weed? will the law then say...weed is only legal if smoked through a vapor? IF it was passed, would the country seriously only do it through the ways you said? didnt think so

have you ever seen bong water its nasty fast. and i missed pipes go in with the joints and blunts. and no i don't sit and look for proof i have experianced it. i guarntee if you check them sites or contact them ppl it was joints that they tested. or pipes. and who cares how they smoke it as long as ppl still smoke cigs. and no the country wouldn't i like bongs personally

im not on a high horse the teen thing would be regulated like alchol and pot won't make you do things you wouldn't do with the baby shaking thing and they shouldn't have been high taking care of the baby neways. and again the sexual favors she would do either way thats just ppl

that is the most ass backwards logic ive seen yet man. so if weed was legal, he would not have shaken his baby? maybe it was because he was high, maybe it messed with his patience, or behavior, maybe it made him uptight, impatient, who knows. what is known is he was high as hell when she got home, still high when he was arrested, and he had nothin to say in court. i say if it wasnt for weed my nephew would still be alive.

her doin sexual favors is because she really wanted weed. that is something she chose to do for somethin you keep sayin does no harm.

im done inhere. i will vote against it, and hope many others do too

Archived