Bass Tracks - Post Ur Vid Demos

Thanks Wynndiesel, that was fierce, lol. Peep my next thread featuring some goodies I picked up from a car show, PBZ and Fear Factor Music Group Mixtape cd...

I thank u! tracks are amazing! keep up the good work!!! I luv the lows, u got anything that goes lower??? (I haven't bumped the new ones yet)

kk Thanks ima play em in my sealed box before i put in my ported box

Just Fixed it em Gally.

kwag415, play it at low volumes and go from there, they do hit hard and deep.

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

full head build with BC Valves, Retainers, and springs

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

Thanks Wynndiesel, that was fierce, lol. Peep my next thread featuring some goodies I picked up from a car show, PBZ and Fear Factor Music Group Mixtape cd...

I thank u! tracks are amazing! keep up the good work!!! I luv the lows, u got anything that goes lower??? (I haven't bumped the new ones yet)

Well, I only boosted the bass and slowed em down, if you like em for how they are now, much appreciated, if you like em for the lyrics and the rapper's creativity you got PBZ to thank for that, lol. How low do you want the bass to go?

Bass Music Producer • Photographer • Graphic Designer

--------------

Deep Sector Boom...

Well, I only boosted the bass and slowed em down, if you like em for how they are now, much appreciated, if you like em for the lyrics and the rapper's creativity you got PBZ to thank for that, lol. How low do you want the bass to go?

I like the bass tracks! maybe slow bass song 1 so it peaks around 20-25hz