BMW 325i....back at it again.

bb2a56e2.jpg

All looks good except for you running the wire on top of the carpet, run them underneath it and it will look better. All in all its looking really good, just the wire on top of the carpet like that looks a little ghetto to me.

i can't lift the carpet or go around it . There is around 4" of insulation there.

bb2a56e2.jpg

All looks good except for you running the wire on top of the carpet, run them underneath it and it will look better. All in all its looking really good, just the wire on top of the carpet like that looks a little ghetto to me.

i can't lift the carpet or go around it . There is around 4" of insulation there.

no you can you just need take out the seats/center console and lift carpet up like that haha

and build looks solid

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

bb2a56e2.jpg

no you can you just need take out the seats/center console and lift carpet up like that haha

i tried it. I need to take both seat off.

and build looks solid

Archived