Very nice work here, Ric. Any videos floating around ?

I have one vid from our show... he ended up putting the 3500 in the explorer (see other thread) on two 8" sa's (a 150.7dB) and ran a dBdrive a7 2000.1d on the four 8's at the show in the caddy.

Reason: The electrical in his car is stock. Stock alt and batt. AND only has 4 gauge wire in it!! (he installed that part) I told him he was gonna tear the amp up if he didn't upgrade it all... but regardless... we did test it with the 3500 and before we even got halfway on the volume the amp was down to 10.2v from 14.8v... it has much more in it... but it still pulled a 145 at 37hz. :) With the dBdrive he did a 143.0 at 37hz.

AND REMEMBER the back seat don't fold down in this car...

With a 1/8" straight cut router bit and a router. No jig was used...freehanded it. :)

great job freehanding that

thank you

That's a solid box and it should get down! Have u tested it on the meter?

what i told jacob ^

Very nice work here, Ric. Any videos floating around ?

I have one vid from our show... he ended up putting the 3500 in the explorer (see other thread) on two 8" sa's (a 150.7dB) and ran a dBdrive a7 2000.1d on the four 8's at the show in the caddy.

Reason: The electrical in his car is stock. Stock alt and batt. AND only has 4 gauge wire in it!! (he installed that part) I told him he was gonna tear the amp up if he didn't upgrade it all... but regardless... we did test it with the 3500 and before we even got halfway on the volume the amp was down to 10.2v from 14.8v... it has much more in it... but it still pulled a 145 at 37hz. :) With the dBdrive he did a 143.0 at 37hz.

AND REMEMBER the back seat don't fold down in this car...

With a 1/8" straight cut router bit and a router. No jig was used...freehanded it. :)

great job freehanding that

thank you

That's a solid box and it should get down! Have u tested it on the meter?

what i told jacob ^

damn car's without fold down seats :lol:

was that 145 on music or tone? That's really good.

Archived