DC Sound Lab

hey Kevin, can you Email me the coil specs for the strokers [email protected] more vids of this beast?
I'll measure specs tonight and send them to ya. Are you going to Kitchener show?

will be there forsure!

2 shows, 1 weekend how can i miss that!!??

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

OK lets clear things up. First off my build is a hobby, it play's fucking music not a fucking berp car. Big difference. This post was not who's subs are the best i dont give a :bull: I whent to a show, I won first in my class and first for loudest there. Wow big deal not to you but means alot to me. I best just park and watch like I normally do. Oh....and I do spl on the dash not the floor so lets see....I do a 159.2 on the floor "WOW". So I run dc. Hell I would run alot of diffrent subs but I picked what I liked. We all have diff taste. I guess right now I'm just ranting. I was just happy about my win, normally dont even compete.....felt like braggin a lil. I'm not actually saying that

DC's are better.....they just did me well.

still the point that was being made had to do with everyone coming in "oh dc ftmfw blah blah blah", just gets annoying after a while. Hear it all the time with sundown to, so its nothing against either company just a problem with the big time nut huggers

you are in the DC section, what do you expect?

'00 Honda Civic Si IASCA stock trunk/pickup 1 World Record 4/20 150.6/150.7dB
Team DC Team XS Power

Team ISB

Steve's Body Shop
http://www.dcsoundlab.com/