You could just try the floss and see if it stops.

Also, the last year Ford I removed embems off were 97. So I know up to 97 was studded on.

Just don't take a flat screwdriver out there and start prying on them. That could be bad.

yeah an air chisel works better anyway! :lol:

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

its ok, in January, im gonna take my expo sport in the body shop and completely shave it! Then im gonna "try" to do a marbilized paint job. 2-tone, top black, and the bottom candy apple red. I wanna spray the whole truck black, then spray the bottom with this paint that takes like 15 minutes to dry. After i spray it, take a plastic bag and lay it over the painted area, and pull it off and hopefully have a marble effect.

Do u guys know what this paint is called, and any other ways to do "marble" efect?

Lets Go Ski

Thats what i have always called and heard it called. But I only have heard of someone doing it that way and have never even tried to do it!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Unless you have some one helping you, its easier to just ball up the plastic and blotch it,Try it on an old hood 1st. theres alot of technique involved.

'If it ain't broke, don't fix it,' unless you're a tweaker, and in that case you already fixed it ten times and it's still broken. - Dave Mustaine

i am. Im going to a junkyard maybe a month before i do it, and practice.

I was also think about spraying down a candy base first then spraying black over it and marbilize the black. then hit it with about 4 coats of clear. If when i get the practice hood i cant figure it out, im jsut gonna go with some flakes and a metallic black.

House of Kolors has a marbilizer, and i might try that. i really want kandy but i may have to settle with something else.

Do u guys still think the Kamelion paint is nice?

Lets Go Ski

I actually have ppg's Harlequin in the flames on my truck. I think alsop has marbelizer paint

1-15-06309.jpg

Edited by RHoughton1

'If it ain't broke, don't fix it,' unless you're a tweaker, and in that case you already fixed it ten times and it's still broken. - Dave Mustaine

18_2.jpg

Do u think it would look good if i completely got rid of the tail lights and molded in some led bars.

Or should i put a conversion for diff. tails like

LTCV02043JMYDs.jpg

civic tail lights?

I want something diff. and something for show

Lets Go Ski